Commodore 64 Programming Screencasts
Here's what you will get
- 9 videos (50+ minutes in total)
- transcripts (13000+ words)
- source code examples (10000+ LOC)
- access to 64bitesVIP Facebook group, where you can get help
- plenty of exercises to solve on your own
- online streaming
- download with no DRM
- one time payment (no monthly/annual fees)
You WILL learn how to:
- Disable BASIC and KERNAL ROMs as well as I/O registers to get more space for your programs.
- Move the Character Generator ROM into the Address Space to read the character bitmaps.
- Design you own custom character set
- Use every built-in graphical mode
- Hi-Res Character Mode
- Multicolor Character Mode
- Extended Background Color Mode
- Hi-Res Bitmap Mode
- Multicolor Bitmap Mode
- Animating arbitrary Sprite movement.
- Use Sprite-Character drawing priorities in all graphical modes