64 Bites - Season 4 - Sprites Setup and Animation
Here's what you will get
- 9 videos (50+ minutes in total)
- transcripts (13000+ words)
- source code examples (10000+ LOC)
- access to 64bitesVIP Facebook group, where you can get help
- plenty of exercises to solve on your own
- online streaming
- download with no DRM
- one time payment (no monthly/annual fees)
You WILL learn following:
- How to setup Sprite properties to display 8 hardware accelerated bitmaps
- Define high-resolution and multicolor sprites in your code
- Use SpritePad application to design static and animated sprites
- Import binary files with sprite definitions in your program
- Animate Sprites in Assembly
- Optimize memory usage with Run-Length Encoding algorithm
- Use compilation time metaprogramming to easily parse any binary file format.
- Overlay technique that allows you to combine hi-res with multicolor mode.
- 9 videos
- total length50+ minutes
- 9 transcripts
- total length13K+ words
- ASM source code10K+ LOC
Your purchase was successful!
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.