Commodore 64 Programming Screencasts
$19.99 $13.99 $19.99 $13.99
Here's what you get (bare facts):
- 9 videos (50+ minutes in total)
- transcripts (13000+ words)
- source code examples (10000+ LOC)
- access to 64bitesVIP Facebook group, where you can get help
- plenty of exercises to solve on your own
- online streaming
- download with no DRM
- one time payment (no monthly/annual fees)
You WILL learn following in Assembly:
- How to print Strings in during compilation and at runtime
- Compare handling null-terminated strings used in C with Pascal-like length-prepended strings
- Use KERNAL - the operating system of C64 to print strings easily with CHROUT routine
- Master the PETSCII encoding allowing you to format strings and screen easily
- How to use the open-source 64spec library to test programs and learn assembly
- Use boolean operations AND, ORA, EOR to check and manipulate bitfields
- Read joystick input using continuous polling.
- Create a base for rogue-like game controlled with joysticks
- Use namespaces like structs in C to refactor the code.
- Learn compilation-time data structures to clean up the code even further.
30% off will be applied at checkout (Code BFCF2022)I want this!
ASM source code