64 Bites - #108 - Advanced INPUT with GET
Commodore 64 Programming Screencasts
BASIC INPUT command works great for prototypes and small programs.
If you care about user experience you need to create you own input routine with the GET command.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.