Many two-player games on Commodore 64 split the screen horizontally and present separate view for each player.
Today we are going to do it ourselves.
We are going to make two horizontal parts of the screen scroll independently of each other.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.