Today we are going to figure out how to specify the sound frequency of the SID chip in Hertz. Then we are going to find correct frequencies for notes in different octaves.All of that (in theory at least) should allow us to play music.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.