It's about time to figure out how to use the SID chip without a pre-built player.
In this video we will learn how to use one of the built-in oscillators to generate different kinds of sound waves.
We are also going to find out why a particular bug in the chip (the one causing a click when volume is changed) became a desirable feature.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.