64 Bites - #052 - Multicolor Bitmap Mode
Commodore 64 Programming Screencasts
The Multicolor Bitmap mode is the last of built-in graphical modes that Commodore 64 can display.
As the name suggests, it can display bitmap images with additional colors, but it sacrifices the horizontal resolution.
In the hands of a talented artist it can be used to create colorful and beautiful images.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.