We already known that RTS and RTI can be used as jump instructions.
But using branching as unconditional jumps and the BIT instruction to skip few bytes?
That's just insane...
But frequently used by KERNAL programmers:)
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.