64 Bites - #032 - Importing SpritePad Files
Commodore 64 Programming Screencasts
In the previous episode we've used the SpritePad application to design four different sprites. We have also exported them into binary files in two formats. The native spritepad one and the SEUCK format that can be also used in the Shoot'Em Up Construction Kit.Today we will learn how to import the sprites from the file into an assembly program.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.