This time, instead of programming, we'll learn to use one of the most popular sprite editors - the SpritePad.It allows you to create multicolor and hires sprite bitmaps in a much more convenient way that specifying them bit by bit in your source code.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.