64 Bites - #025 - Joystick Handling II - Turn Based Polling
Commodore 64 Programming Screencasts
Today we'll learn a robust method of implementing turn-based joystick polling that works well for rogue-like games or puzzles.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.