In this episode, we will find out how the 6502 processor handles boolean operations. We will use the 64spec library to see their results and side effects, and how they can be used to manipulate specific bits. We'll also take a peek at some of the uses of the peculiar bit operation.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.