Today we will learn how to print strings at the current cursor position, just like the print command does it in BASIC. To make it more interesting we'll be using built in KERNAL subroutines CHROUT and PLOT.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.