64 Bites - #019 - Text Rendering I
Commodore 64 Programming Screencasts
Today we take a look at printing strings during compilation and at runtime. We also examine few pros and cons of C-like null terminated string in comparison to Pascal-like strings prepended with their length.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.