The KickAssembler has one exclusive feature that allows for really powerful compile-time metaprogramming. It has a built-in programming language that can be used to generate assembly.
In this episode we'll see how we can use it to make our code cleaner and more robust.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.