This one teaches not only how to subtract numbers on Commodore 64. It also shows different ways of representing negative numbers in binary and explains reasons why borrow in subtraction is defined as 1 - carry.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.