64 Bites - #010 - Add and Carry On
Commodore 64 Programming Screencasts
Often in games we need to track various numbers. Score, number of lives, amount of fuel, experience points, or even the position of the player are just few examples. Therefore it's a good idea to learn commands that allow us to modify these numbers.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.